If you’ve chosen HubSpot as your marketing and CRM platform, congratulations! You’re on your way to maximizing and measuring your marketing activities and spend like never before. To get the most out of your investment, though, it’s important to launch it correctly. That’s why the onboarding process for HubSpot is so critical.
As a HubSpot Gold Certified Partner, supporting our customers through the HubSpot onboarding process is one of our specialities. We know that, for many organizations, it can be a challenge to manage the onboarding in-house. Unless you’re able to assign a team member to manage the task, it can eat up a lot of time. Worse, without a champion to direct and drive the implementation, the roll-out of your HubSpot Marketing Hub can end up being more of a pain than a triumph.
Working with a partner helps to take the load off your shoulders, and ensures that you’re set up from the start to make the most of your HubSpot solution. We can support you with HubSpot onboarding, and help you turn your HubSpot Marketing Hub into a lead generating machine.
These are some of the steps we can take to get you up and running:
- Create a roadmap and timeline. First, we’ll chart all the steps we’ll take to get you up and running, listing all the inputs and data we’ll need from you, and when. Then we’ll get to work setting you up.
- Upload your database. We’ll upload your database (whether it’s from a spreadsheet or another platform), and make sure all your contact data fits HubSpot’s specifications. We’ll set up the input fields, so that going forward you (and your sales teams) can manage all customer information in HubSpot’s CRM, to further maximize the benefits of HubSpot.
- Integrate with your website. We can build your website in HubSpot, or link to your existing site. Once all of your online forms are in HubSpot, they mesh seamlessly with your database. All of your conversions are captured in HubSpot, and you can easily see what activity is taking place in your online touchpoints.
- Create your dashboard. We link all channels in your HubSpot dashboard, including your website, social channels, ads on Google, etc. This gives you a full view of your funnel, at all stages, and across all platforms. This is where you’ll find all of your measurement tools, so you know at a glance how different campaigns or activities are performing.
- Build a set of templates. We’ll do the coding so you don’t have to. We’ll create templates for email campaigns, landing pages, blogposts and forms, that you can easily use and customize as you need for your campaigns.
- Add lead scoring and marketing automation. Once your HubSpot Marketing Hub is set up, with your data uploaded, your dashboard in place, and your templates ready to use, we can implement a lead scoring system, and set up the automated activities that certain behaviors will trigger. We can also organize training for your sales and marketing teams on how to use HubSpot, or provide you with training on more advanced modules as you become familiar with the platform.
As a HubSpot Gold Certified Partner, we’re one of the leading experts in Belgium helping organizations make the most of HubSpot. We strongly believe that HubSpot is the best marketing and sales platform for B2B, and we support our customers using HubSpot with inbound marketing, marketing automation, lead generation, lead nurturing, CRM, email marketing, analytics and more.
If you’d like to learn more about HubSpot, and how we work with our customers to help them maximize their investment in HubSpot, we’d be glad to talk with you. Contact Anne-Mie, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call at +32 (0)55 59 10 01.